|EVENT INFORMATION|| << Return To Previous Page|
|Champlain Dog Club |
April 09, 2010 - April 11, 2010
Petawawa, Ontario (Indoor)
Description: 3 Shows & 5 Obedience Trials
Address: Petawawa, Ontario
Early Bird Closing Date: February 28, 2010 9:00 PM
Friday, April 09
Saturday, April 10
Sunday, April 11
Friday, April 09 (Trial 1)
Friday, April 09 (Trial 2)
Saturday, April 10 (Trial 3)
Saturday, April 10 (Trial 4)
Sunday, April 11 (Trial 5)
Conformation - Charles Bett (Ontario, Canada)
Conformation - Allan Brown (Ontario, Canada)
Conformation - Peggy Gutierrez-Otero (Mexico City, Mexico)
Conformation - Robert Rowbotham (Ontario, Canada)
Obedience - Michelle Armitage (Ontario, Canada)
Obedience - William McKissock (Ontario, Canada)
Obedience - Paul Oslach (New Brunswick, Canada)
Forms & Links
Diana Edwards Show Services
1562 Route 203
Howick, QC J0S 1G0
Junior Handling - Conformation & Obedience
Junior Handling - Conformation & Obedience on Saturday
|Dog Name||GChB Zesta Shiver Me Timbur|
Featured LinksThe Canadian Kennel Club
- The Canadian Kennel Club (CKC) is the primary registry body for purebred dogs in Canada and currently recognizes 187 breeds.
- Considering purchasing a purebred dog? The Puppy List is an easy-to-use searchable database that includes contact information for CKC Member Breeders.
- Adding a new member to your family can be an exciting and patience-trying experience. Before contacting potential breeders, visit CKC’s Finding an Accountable Breeder page for a list of key tips to help you find the right breeder for you.
- Barry Truax's Top Dog stats for 1988 - 2007 plus Terriers up to 2017.
- Contact the CDJA to offer Ringside Mentoring & Breed Presentations
- A Canada wide initiative by dedicated enthusiasts, designed to promote the benefits of purebred dog ownership.
Did you know
- So far today Canuck Dogs has had 16,356 visitors.
- Canuck Dogs receives on average 128,374 visitors a day.
- Last month Canuck Dogs received 2,774,818 visitors.
- Since March 26, 2010, Canuck Dogs received 615,552,086 visitors.