|EVENT INFORMATION|| << Return To Previous Page|
|Cobequid Dog Club |
October 06, 2012 - October 07, 2012
Truro, Nova Scotia (Indoor)
Description: 2 Shows & 2 Obedience Trials & 2 Rally Trials
Address: Truro, Nova Scotia
Closing Date: Wednesday, September 19, 2012 @ 10:00 pm (Atlantic)
Saturday, October 06
Sunday, October 07
Saturday, October 06 (Obedience Trial # 1)
Sunday, October 07 (Obedience Trial # 2)
Saturday, October 06 (Rally Trial # 1)
Sunday, October 07 (Rally Trial # 2)
Conformation - Rene Echevarria-Cofino (Dr) (Puerto Rico, USA)
Conformation - Mel Saranchuk (Alberta, Canada)
Obedience - Gail Wormington (Quebec, Canada)
Rally Obedience - Gail Wormington (Quebec, Canada)
Forms & Links
102 Lyman St
Truro, NS B2N 4S4
NSGSDC Temperament Test - Temperament Test
PLEASE NOTE: On Saturday the judge assignments were reversed on the printed schedule. As these have already gone in the mail this copy will be the correct one.
|Dog Name||GCh Mi-Pao's Jasper The Bear|
|Owner||France Dionne and Mitchell Jasechko|
Featured LinksThe Canadian Kennel Club
- The Canadian Kennel Club (CKC) is the primary registry body for purebred dogs in Canada and currently recognizes 187 breeds.
- Considering purchasing a purebred dog? The Puppy List is an easy-to-use searchable database that includes contact information for CKC Member Breeders.
- Adding a new member to your family can be an exciting and patience-trying experience. Before contacting potential breeders, visit CKC’s Finding an Accountable Breeder page for a list of key tips to help you find the right breeder for you.
- Barry Truax's Top Dog stats for 1988 - 2007 plus Terriers up to 2017.
- Contact the CDJA to offer Ringside Mentoring & Breed Presentations
- A Canada wide initiative by dedicated enthusiasts, designed to promote the benefits of purebred dog ownership.
Did you know
- So far today Canuck Dogs has had 114,810 visitors.
- Canuck Dogs receives on average 128,400 visitors a day.
- Last month Canuck Dogs received 2,774,818 visitors.
- Since March 26, 2010, Canuck Dogs received 615,419,354 visitors.