|EVENT INFORMATION|| << Return To Previous Page|
|North York Obedience Club |
June 19, 2010 - June 20, 2010
Etobicoke, Ontario (Indoor)
Description: 4 All Breed Obedience Trials
Address: Etobicoke, Ontario
Closing Date: Monday, June 07, 2010 @ 1:00 p.m. (Eastern)
Saturday, June 19 (Trial 149)
Saturday, June 19 (Trial 150)
Sunday, June 20 (Trial 151)
Sunday, June 20 (Trial 152)
Obedience - Susan Des Cotes (Ontario, Canada)
Obedience - Edward Leslie (Ontario, Canada)
Obedience - Del Lunn (Ontario, Canada)
Obedience - Diana MacKenzie (Ontario, Canada)
Forms & Links
2785 Charleston Sideroad
Caledon, ON L7K 0V2
Obedience Correction Match
Correction Match on Friday, June 18th, 2010 (4:00PM to 8:00PM
See entry form in premium list
CGN Test on Saturday, June 19th, 2010, starting at 9:30AM
$25 per dog
|Dog Name||GCh Grandmaster Brazen Alibi|
|Owner||K Lellig & P Da Silva|
|Breed||Dogue de Bordeaux|
Featured LinksThe Canadian Kennel Club
- The Canadian Kennel Club (CKC) is the primary registry body for purebred dogs in Canada and currently recognizes 187 breeds.
- Considering purchasing a purebred dog? The Puppy List is an easy-to-use searchable database that includes contact information for CKC Member Breeders.
- Adding a new member to your family can be an exciting and patience-trying experience. Before contacting potential breeders, visit CKC’s Finding an Accountable Breeder page for a list of key tips to help you find the right breeder for you.
- Barry Truax's Top Dog stats for 1988 - 2007 plus Terriers up to 2017.
- Contact the CDJA to offer Ringside Mentoring & Breed Presentations
- A Canada wide initiative by dedicated enthusiasts, designed to promote the benefits of purebred dog ownership.
Did you know
- So far today Canuck Dogs has had 48,435 visitors.
- Canuck Dogs receives on average 128,342 visitors a day.
- Last month Canuck Dogs received 2,774,818 visitors.
- Since March 26, 2010, Canuck Dogs received 615,912,657 visitors.