|EVENT INFORMATION|| << Return To Previous Page|
|Red Deer & District Kennel Club |
November 06, 2015 - November 08, 2015
Red Deer, Alberta (Indoor)
Description: 3 All Breed Shows / 3 Obedience Trials / 3 Rally Obedience Trials / Scent Hurdle Racing
Address: 4847 19 Street, Red Deer, Alberta T4R 2N7
Closing Date: Wednesday, October 14, 2015 @ 8:00 p.m. (Mountain)
Friday, November 06
Saturday, November 07
Sunday, November 08
Friday, November 06 (Obedience Trial 1)
Saturday, November 07 (Obedience Trial 2)
Sunday, November 08 (Obedience Trial 3)
Friday, November 06 (Rally Trial 1)
Saturday, November 07 (Rally Trial 2)
Sunday, November 08 (Rally Trial 3)
Conformation - Karen Day (Alberta, Canada)
Conformation - Dana Cline (Illinois, USA)
Conformation - Sharon Derrick (Alberta, Canada)
Conformation - James Ham (Michigan, USA)
Conformation - Ian Rasmussen (Queensland, Australia)
Obedience - James Ham (Michigan, USA)
Obedience - Norma Schaffer (British Columbia, Canada)
Rally Obedience - James Ham (Michigan, USA)
Rally Obedience - Norma Schaffer (British Columbia, Canada)
Forms & Links
Entry Form - Conformation
Entry Form - Obedience and Rally
Power and Benching Form
Vendor Booth Form
Registration - Heart
JM Show Services
Box 825, Stn. Main
Grande Prairie, AB T8V 3R5
All Breed Eye Clinic - CERF / OFA Eye Clinic with Dr. Bruce Grahn
Auscultation & Echocardiogram Breed Screen Clinic - Auscultation & Echocardiogram with Color Flow Doppler Breed Screen Clinic with Dr. Luis Braz-Ruivo
Obedience Fun Match - Cal K9 Obedience Fun Match
Rally Fun Match - Rally Obedience Fun Match
Junior Handling - Conformation & Obedience
Sunday, November 8th during the lunch break. Entries will be taken on Sunday only and the fee will be $2.00. Judge: TBA.
Boosters for Beagles (Sunday - Dana Cline), Great Danes (Saturday - Dana Cline), Irish Setters,(Saturday - Dana Cline), Irish Wolfhounds (Saturday - Ian Rasmussen), Newfoundlands (Saturday - Dana Cline), Smooth Fox Terriers (Sunday - Ian Rasmussen).
Scent Hurdle Racing
Saturday immediately after Best in Show. For more information contact Avril Tatterson at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 403-282-8479. Entries must be submitted to Show Secretary, Joan McMurphy by the closing date. Entry $10.00 per team.
The following panel changes are in place due to judging overloads:
1. Saturday - Group 4 - Lee Anne Bateman will judge Airedale Terrier, American Staffordshire Terrier, Border Terrier and Miniature Bull Terrier. The balance of the group and group judging with remain with Sharon Derrick.
2. Saturday - Group 5 â€“ Lee Anne Bateman will be judging Chihuahua, Smooth Coated, Chinese Crested, Havanese and Yorkshire Terrier. The balance of the group and group judging with remain with Dana Cline.
3. Sunday - Group 6 â€“ Dana Cline will be judging Standard Poodles. The balance of the group and group judging will remain with Jim Ham.
|Dog Name||Ch Novacoast Burden of Proof|
|Owner||Angela Slauenwhite, Collin Veinot|
Did you know
- So far today Canuck Dogs has had 176,813 visitors.
- Canuck Dogs receives on average 118,232 visitors a day.
- Last month Canuck Dogs received 31,930,123 visitors.
- Since March 26, 2010, Canuck Dogs received 869,950,998 visitors.