|EVENT INFORMATION|| << Return To Previous Page|
|Red Deer & District Kennel Club |
April 06, 2012 - April 08, 2012
Red Deer, Alberta (Indoor)
Description: 3 Shows & 3 Obedience Trials & 3 Rally Trials
Address: Red Deer, Alberta
Closing Date: Wednesday, March 14, 2012 @ 8:00 p.m. (Mountain)
Friday, April 06
Saturday, April 07
Sunday, April 08
Friday, April 06 (Obedience Trial 1)
Saturday, April 07 (Obedience Trial 2)
Sunday, April 08 (Obedience Trial 3)
Friday, April 06 (Rally Trial 1)
Saturday, April 07 (Rally Trial 2)
Sunday, April 08 (Rally Trial 3)
Conformation - Beverly Capstick (Minnesota, USA)
Conformation - Alan Ewles (Ontario, Canada)
Conformation - Kathy Stewart (Alberta, Canada)
Conformation - Lynn Storeshaw (Alberta, Canada)
Conformation - Patricia Taylor (Manitoba, Canada)
Obedience - Carol Allinson (Alberta, Canada)
Obedience - Jill Jones (Oregon, USA)
Rally Obedience - Nancy Howard (Alberta, Canada)
Rally Obedience - Jill Jones (Oregon, USA)
Forms & Links
JM Show Services
Box 825, Stn. Main
Grande Prairie, AB T8V 3R5
Junior Handling - Provincial Finals
Provincials Junior Handling Finals - Saturday evening. For further details contact Loren Bressers at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Regular Conformation Junior Handling and Obedience Junior Handling on Saturday during the lunch break.
Scent Hurdle Racing
Scent Hurdling Competition on Friday immediately after Best in Show. For more information contact Avril Tatterson at email@example.com or call 403 282-8479. Entries must be submitted to Show Secretary, Joan McMurphy by the closing date. Entry fee is $10 per team.
New Obedience Rules Lunch & Learn
Join Jeff Lunder as he discusses an overview of the New Obedience rule changes. $12 per person with pre-registration recommended and includes a light lunch. A minimum of 15 participants must register in order to hold.
|Dog Name||GCh Especially Dixie Chick|
|Owner||Gaylen J. Boutet|
|Handler||Gaylen J. Boutet|
|Breed||Spaniel (English Cocker)|
Featured LinksThe Canadian Kennel Club
- The Canadian Kennel Club (CKC) is the primary registry body for purebred dogs in Canada and currently recognizes 187 breeds.
- Considering purchasing a purebred dog? The Puppy List is an easy-to-use searchable database that includes contact information for CKC Member Breeders.
- Adding a new member to your family can be an exciting and patience-trying experience. Before contacting potential breeders, visit CKC’s Finding an Accountable Breeder page for a list of key tips to help you find the right breeder for you.
- Barry Truax's Top Dog stats for 1988 - 2007 plus Terriers up to 2017.
- Contact the CDJA to offer Ringside Mentoring & Breed Presentations
- A Canada wide initiative by dedicated enthusiasts, designed to promote the benefits of purebred dog ownership.
Did you know
- So far today Canuck Dogs has had 42,676 visitors.
- Canuck Dogs receives on average 128,439 visitors a day.
- Last month Canuck Dogs received 2,274,067 visitors.
- Since March 26, 2010, Canuck Dogs received 614,838,440 visitors.