|EVENT INFORMATION|| << Return To Previous Page|
|Lakeshore Dog Training Association |
April 02, 2016 - April 03, 2016
Sainte-Anne-de-Bellevue, Quebec (Indoor)
Description: 5 CKC Obedience Trials / 2 Rally Obedience Trials
Address: 21111 Lakeshore, Sainte-Anne-de-Bellevue, Quebec H9X 3V9
Closing Date: Friday, March 11, 2016 @ 9:00 p.m. (Eastern)
Saturday, April 02 (Obedience Trial 205)
Saturday, April 02 (Obedience Trial 206)
Sunday, April 03 (Obedience Trial 207)
Sunday, April 03 (Obedience Trial 208)
Sunday, April 03 (Obedience Trial 209)
Saturday, April 02 (Rally Trial 13)
Saturday, April 02 (Rally Trial 14)
Obedience - Joey Farrell (Ontario, Canada)
Obedience - Diana MacKenzie (Ontario, Canada)
Obedience - Gary Thomas (Quebec, Canada)
Rally Obedience - Deana Abbott (Ontario, Canada)
Forms & Links
3 Parkdale Avenue
Pointe Claire, QC H9R 3Y4
|Dog Name||GChB Redlion's Invasion|
|Owner||Robert Boyd, Amanda and Tammy McAllister|
|Handler||Doug Belter / Peter Scott|
|Breed||Retriever (Chesapeake Bay)|
Featured LinksThe Canadian Kennel Club
- The Canadian Kennel Club (CKC) is the primary registry body for purebred dogs in Canada and currently recognizes 187 breeds.
- Considering purchasing a purebred dog? The Puppy List is an easy-to-use searchable database that includes contact information for CKC Member Breeders.
- Adding a new member to your family can be an exciting and patience-trying experience. Before contacting potential breeders, visit CKC’s Finding an Accountable Breeder page for a list of key tips to help you find the right breeder for you.
- Barry Truax's Top Dog stats for 1988 - 2007 plus Terriers up to 2017.
- Contact the CDJA to offer Ringside Mentoring & Breed Presentations
- A Canada wide initiative by dedicated enthusiasts, designed to promote the benefits of purebred dog ownership.
Did you know
- So far today Canuck Dogs has had 42,240 visitors.
- Canuck Dogs receives on average 128,309 visitors a day.
- Last month Canuck Dogs received 2,774,818 visitors.
- Since March 26, 2010, Canuck Dogs received 615,241,452 visitors.