|EVENT INFORMATION|| << Return To Previous Page|
|Terrier Breeders Association of Canada |
September 15, 2012 - September 15, 2012
Coniston, Ontario (Indoor)
Description: Group Specialty Show for Terriers (Group 4)
Address: Coniston, Ontario
Closing Date: Tuesday, August 28, 2012 @ 9:00 p.m. (Eastern)
Saturday, September 15 (Group Specialty)
Conformation - Fred Bassett (Oklahoma, USA)
Forms & Links
Diana Edwards Show Services
1562 Route 203
Howick, QC J0S 1G0
Canadian Shih Tzu Club - National & Regional Specialty Shows for Shih Tzu
Club VI Ontario - Group Specialty Show for Non-Sporting Dogs (Group 6)
Norfolk Terrier Club of Canada - Regional Specialty Show for Norfolk Terriers
Sudbury Toy Fanciers - Group Specialty Show for Toy Dogs (Group 5)
CGN Test - Canine Good Neighbour Test for all dogs
Sudbury & District Kennel Club - 6 All Breed Shows (4 Limited Entry)
Tattoo Workshop - Techniques for Tattooing Puppies - CANCELLED
|Dog Name||GChEx Nowwithem Rooster Cogburn|
Featured LinksThe Canadian Kennel Club
- The Canadian Kennel Club (CKC) is the primary registry body for purebred dogs in Canada and currently recognizes 187 breeds.
- Considering purchasing a purebred dog? The Puppy List is an easy-to-use searchable database that includes contact information for CKC Member Breeders.
- Adding a new member to your family can be an exciting and patience-trying experience. Before contacting potential breeders, visit CKC’s Finding an Accountable Breeder page for a list of key tips to help you find the right breeder for you.
- Barry Truax's Top Dog stats for 1988 - 2007 plus Terriers up to 2017.
- Contact the CDJA to offer Ringside Mentoring & Breed Presentations
- A Canada wide initiative by dedicated enthusiasts, designed to promote the benefits of purebred dog ownership.
Did you know
- So far today Canuck Dogs has had 1,157 visitors.
- Canuck Dogs receives on average 128,431 visitors a day.
- Last month Canuck Dogs received 2,274,067 visitors.
- Since March 26, 2010, Canuck Dogs received 614,796,921 visitors.