|EVENT INFORMATION|| << Return To Previous Page|
|All Breed Heart Screening Clinic |
August 10, 2013 - August 11, 2013
Description: Echocardiogram with Color Flow Doppler Clinic with Dr. Luis Braz-Ruivo
Address: 136 Robert St, Milton, Ontario L9T 6E3
Hosted By: Milestone Bordeaux & Bodacious Bordeaux
Early Bird: July 20, 2013
Forms & Links
Afghan Hound Club Of Canada - National Specialty Show for Afghan Hounds
Association of Great Dane Fanciers - 2 Specialty Shows for Great Danes
Australian Cattle Dog Club Of Canada - National Specialty Show for Australian Cattle Dogs
Black Russian Terrier Club of Canada - National Specialty Show for Black Russian Terriers
Boxer Club of Canada - Regional Specialty Show for Boxers
Boxer Club of Central Ontario - Specialty Show for Boxers
Bullmastiff Fanciers Of Canada - Regional Specialty Show for Bullmastiffs
D.O.B.E. Association - Specialty Show for Doberman Pinschers
German Shepherd Dog Club of Canada - Regional Specialty Show for German Shepherd Dogs
Golden Retriever Club Of Canada - Regional Specialty Show & Specialty Obedience Trial & 2 Specialty Rally Trials for Golden Retrievers
Golden Retriever Club Of Greater Toronto - Specialty Show & 2 Specialty Obedience Trials & Specialty Rally Trial for Golden Retrievers
Greater Mid-Ontario Doberman Fanciers - Specialty Show for Doberman Pinschers
Irish Wolfhound Club Of Canada - Regional Specialty Show for Irish Wolfhounds
Labrador Retriever Club Of Canada - Regional Specialty Show for Labrador Retrievers
Labrador Retriever Club Of Ontario - Specialty Show for Labrador Retrievers
Portuguese Water Dog Club of Canada - Regional Specialty Show for Portuguese Water Dogs
Southern Counties Hound Breeds Association - Group Specialty Show for Hounds (Group 2)
Southern Ontario Scent Hounds - Specialty Show for Scent Hounds
Working & Herding Club Of Southern Ontario - Group Specialty Show for Working (Group 3) & Herding (Group 7)
Australian Cattle Dog Club of Canada - 2 CKC All Breed Agility Trials
Kilbride & District Kennel Club - 3 All Breed Shows
All-breed Echocardiogram with Color Flow Doppler Clinic with Cardiologist Dr. Luis Braz-Ruivo DVM, DVSc, ACVIM (Ca). Clinic held in conjunction with the Kilbride Dog Club show in Milton.
All exams are by advance registration ONLY, limited spaces available each day. Payment is required at the time of registration. Please do not contact the Kilbride Kennel Club for information.
|Dog Name||GChB Redlion's Invasion|
|Owner||Robert Boyd, Amanda and Tammy McAllister|
|Handler||Doug Belter / Peter Scott|
|Breed||Retriever (Chesapeake Bay)|
Featured LinksThe Canadian Kennel Club
- The Canadian Kennel Club (CKC) is the primary registry body for purebred dogs in Canada and currently recognizes 187 breeds.
- Considering purchasing a purebred dog? The Puppy List is an easy-to-use searchable database that includes contact information for CKC Member Breeders.
- Adding a new member to your family can be an exciting and patience-trying experience. Before contacting potential breeders, visit CKC’s Finding an Accountable Breeder page for a list of key tips to help you find the right breeder for you.
- Barry Truax's Top Dog stats for 1988 - 2007 plus Terriers up to 2017.
- Contact the CDJA to offer Ringside Mentoring & Breed Presentations
- A Canada wide initiative by dedicated enthusiasts, designed to promote the benefits of purebred dog ownership.
Did you know
- So far today Canuck Dogs has had 5,690 visitors.
- Canuck Dogs receives on average 129,160 visitors a day.
- Last month Canuck Dogs received 1,944,260 visitors.
- Since March 26, 2010, Canuck Dogs received 609,376,356 visitors.