Return To Event
|Judge Name:||Frank Washabaugh|
|Location:||New Jersey, USA|
|Types of Shows:||Conformation,Obedience Trial|
|Type of Breeds|
|Dog Name||GCh Grandmaster Brazen Alibi|
|Owner||K Lellig & P Da Silva|
|Breed||Dogue de Bordeaux|
Featured LinksThe Canadian Kennel Club
- The Canadian Kennel Club (CKC) is the primary registry body for purebred dogs in Canada and currently recognizes 187 breeds.
- Considering purchasing a purebred dog? The Puppy List is an easy-to-use searchable database that includes contact information for CKC Member Breeders.
- Adding a new member to your family can be an exciting and patience-trying experience. Before contacting potential breeders, visit CKC’s Finding an Accountable Breeder page for a list of key tips to help you find the right breeder for you.
- Barry Truax's Top Dog stats for 1988 - 2007 plus Terriers up to 2017.
- Contact the CDJA to offer Ringside Mentoring & Breed Presentations
- A Canada wide initiative by dedicated enthusiasts, designed to promote the benefits of purebred dog ownership.
Did you know
- So far today Canuck Dogs has had 35,135 visitors.
- Canuck Dogs receives on average 129,059 visitors a day.
- Last month Canuck Dogs received 1,944,260 visitors.
- Since March 26, 2010, Canuck Dogs received 609,805,117 visitors.