Sunday, July 1, 2012 - Trial 4
Saturday, June 30 (Show # 1)
Saturday, June 30 (Show # 2)
Sunday, July 01 (Show # 3)
Sunday, July 01 (Show # 4)
Saturday, June 30 (Trial 1)
Saturday, June 30 (Trial 2)
Sunday, July 01 (Trial 3)
Sunday, July 01 (Trial 4)
Judge: Gina Loffredo
Spaniel (English Springer) Springdream's Mini Fee / Lise Boucher
|Pre-Novice - Gina Loffredo|
|Ch Lahoussaie Black Ice||Schnauzer (Standard)||Josee Boulanger||N/A|
|Josabry Miss Maby||Retriever (Labrador)||Johanne Aubry Savoie||N/A|
|Open B - Gina Loffredo|
|Springdream's Mini Fee||Spaniel (English Springer)||Lise Boucher||186.0|
|Disclaimer: These are not official CKC results. If you spot any incorrect results, please visit Results Correction Page. We rely on the goodwill of volunteers to provide us with results and mistakes are corrected as soon as we receive them. For official results, contact the Canadian Kennel Club.|
|Dog Name||Ch Pekeapug's The Need For Speed|
|Owner||Veronica Fraser and Patricia Mitchell|
Featured LinksThe Canadian Kennel Club
- The Canadian Kennel Club (CKC) is the primary registry body for purebred dogs in Canada and currently recognizes 187 breeds.
- Considering purchasing a purebred dog? The Puppy List is an easy-to-use searchable database that includes contact information for CKC Member Breeders.
- Adding a new member to your family can be an exciting and patience-trying experience. Before contacting potential breeders, visit CKC’s Finding an Accountable Breeder page for a list of key tips to help you find the right breeder for you.
- Barry Truax's Top Dog stats for 1988 - 2007 plus Terriers up to 2017.
- Contact the CDJA to offer Ringside Mentoring & Breed Presentations
- A Canada wide initiative by dedicated enthusiasts, designed to promote the benefits of purebred dog ownership.
Did you know
- So far today Canuck Dogs has had 11,009 visitors.
- Canuck Dogs receives on average 129,069 visitors a day.
- Last month Canuck Dogs received 1,944,260 visitors.
- Since March 26, 2010, Canuck Dogs received 609,724,249 visitors.