Sunday, March 18, 2012 - Obedience Trial 3
Saturday, March 17 (Obedience Trial 1)
Saturday, March 17 (Obedience Trial 2)
Sunday, March 18 (Obedience Trial 3)
Sunday, March 18 (Obedience Trial 4)
Saturday, March 17 (Rally Trial 1)
Saturday, March 17 (Rally Trial 2)
Sunday, March 18 (Rally Trial 3)
Sunday, March 18 (Rally Trial 4)
Judge: Allan Immerman
Poodle (Miniature) Ch GMOTCh Chocmorr Touche Carry The Day / Margot Scott
|Pre-Novice - Allan Immerman|
|Weathermans Warrior Princess||Shetland Sheepdog||Neil Evans||N/A|
|Agile Poetry In Motion||Shetland Sheepdog||Joan Strick||N/A|
|Kasomor's Rip Tide Ruby||Retriever (Nova Scotia Duck Tolling)||Shelley Phelan||N/A|
|Tanglewood Ticket Tea Boo||Retriever (Golden)||Judith Dunlop & Louise Battley||N/A|
|Ranzfel Going Concern||Spaniel (English Cocker)||Stephanie & Tom Mackie||N/A|
|Novice A - Allan Immerman|
|Novice B - Allan Immerman|
|Weathermans Jules Inspektor Gadget||Shetland Sheepdog||Pam & John Overstreet||195.0|
|Ch Advocate's Just Jack||Schnauzer (Miniature)||Bruce Fraser and Gary Cohen||193.0|
|Zaniri's Loaded For Bear||Retriever (Golden)||Vida Ross||181.0|
|Novice C - Allan Immerman|
|Open A - Allan Immerman|
|Mila von Grunheide||German Shepherd Dog||Shannon Malmberg||192.0|
|Ch Ebnet's Karma||Bernese Mountain Dog||Meredith Gilbert||175.0|
|Open B - Allan Immerman|
|Ch GMOTCh Chocmorr Touche Carry The Day||Poodle (Miniature)||Margot Scott||197.5|
|Ch OTCh Lakina's Black Pearl||Rottweiler||Hedy Rankin||196.0|
|Zaniri's High Card At Ravengold||Retriever (Golden)||Craig Nordal||194.5|
|MOTCh Moyola Lad Of The Lake||Cavalier King Charles Spaniel||Gavin & Maureen Murray||194.0|
|Ch Phantom Wood Mystery Lady||Rottweiler||Hedy Rankin||192.5|
|Ryu's Darwin||Shetland Sheepdog||Renee Hughes||192.0|
|Ajays Cole Black Rose||Boxer||Annette Kessler||188.0|
|Utility A - Allan Immerman|
|Utility B - Allan Immerman|
|OTCh Trax Holly GoSpritely||Weimaraner||Judy Owen||180.5|
|Disclaimer: These are not official CKC results. If you spot any incorrect results, please visit Results Correction Page. We rely on the goodwill of volunteers to provide us with results and mistakes are corrected as soon as we receive them. For official results, contact the Canadian Kennel Club.|
|Dog Name||GCh Coso Cola Classic|
|Owner||David & Carol-Ann Ainsley|
Featured LinksThe Canadian Kennel Club
- The Canadian Kennel Club (CKC) is the primary registry body for purebred dogs in Canada and currently recognizes 187 breeds.
- Considering purchasing a purebred dog? The Puppy List is an easy-to-use searchable database that includes contact information for CKC Member Breeders.
- Adding a new member to your family can be an exciting and patience-trying experience. Before contacting potential breeders, visit CKC’s Finding an Accountable Breeder page for a list of key tips to help you find the right breeder for you.
- Barry Truax's Top Dog stats for 1988 - 2007 plus Terriers up to 2017.
- Contact the CDJA to offer Ringside Mentoring & Breed Presentations
- A Canada wide initiative by dedicated enthusiasts, designed to promote the benefits of purebred dog ownership.
Did you know
- So far today Canuck Dogs has had 71,065 visitors.
- Canuck Dogs receives on average 128,413 visitors a day.
- Last month Canuck Dogs received 2,774,818 visitors.
- Since March 26, 2010, Canuck Dogs received 615,097,246 visitors.