|EVENT INFORMATION|| << Return To Previous Page|
|Tyee Kennel Club |
May 13, 2011 - May 15, 2011
Mill Bay, BC (Indoors/Outdoors)
Description: 3 All Breed Shows & 4 Obedience Trials & 2 Rally Trials
Address: Mill Bay, BC
Closing Date: Wednesday, April 27, 2011 @ 12:00 noon
Friday, May 13
Saturday, May 14
Sunday, May 15
Saturday, May 14 (Obedience Trial 1)
Saturday, May 14 (Obedience Trial 2)
Sunday, May 15 (Obedience Trial 1)
Sunday, May 15 (Obedience Trial 2)
Friday, May 13 (Rally Trial 1)
Friday, May 13 (Rally Trial 2)
May 14, 2011 - Tyee Agility Results
Conformation - Glenys Alexander (Victoria, Australia)
Conformation - David Denis (British Columbia, Canada)
Conformation - Terry Gains (British Columbia, Canada)
Conformation - Dianne Gordon (British Columbia, Canada)
Conformation - Cherie Holmes (British Columbia, Canada)
Conformation - Harold Pybus (British Columbia, Canada)
Conformation - Jacqueline Rusby (Quebec, Canada)
Obedience - David Denis (British Columbia, Canada)
Obedience - Terry Gains (British Columbia, Canada)
Rally Obedience - David Denis (British Columbia, Canada)
Rally Obedience - Terry Gains (British Columbia, Canada)
Forms & Links
Western Dog Shows Ltd.
PO Box 3070 MPP
Kamloops, BC V2C 6B7
Shiba Inu Canada - National Specialty Show for Shiba Inu
Semen Collection & Freezing Clinic - ICSB Vancouver Island Semen Collection & Freezing Laboratory
Tyee Kennel Club - 6 CKC All Breed Agility Trials
Sunday, May 15th at 12:00 noon
Juvenile Sweepstakes:- Saturday May 14th. Judges: Del Beaulac, Dawne Deeley, Linda Fraser
Veterans Sweepstakes:- Sunday, May 15th. Judge: Roberta Parish
Boosters & Supported Entries
Supported Entry for Havanese (Friday).
Boosters for Beagles (Saturday), Bullmsastiffs (Sunday), Doberman Pinschers (Friday), Newfoundlands (Sunday), Samoyeds (Sunday), Shetland Sheepdogs (Sunday), Terriers (Saturday)
Frozen Semen Clinic
ICSB Vancouver Island will be doing frozen semen on Saturday â€“ if you want an appointment please contact:
Cell: 250-218- 2702
|Dog Name||GCh Playpoint Tiptop|
Featured LinksThe Canadian Kennel Club
- The Canadian Kennel Club (CKC) is the primary registry body for purebred dogs in Canada and currently recognizes 187 breeds.
- Considering purchasing a purebred dog? The Puppy List is an easy-to-use searchable database that includes contact information for CKC Member Breeders.
- Adding a new member to your family can be an exciting and patience-trying experience. Before contacting potential breeders, visit CKC’s Finding an Accountable Breeder page for a list of key tips to help you find the right breeder for you.
- Barry Truax's Top Dog stats for 1988 - 2007 plus Terriers up to 2017.
- Contact the CDJA to offer Ringside Mentoring & Breed Presentations
- A Canada wide initiative by dedicated enthusiasts, designed to promote the benefits of purebred dog ownership.
Did you know
- So far today Canuck Dogs has had 65,259 visitors.
- Canuck Dogs receives on average 128,412 visitors a day.
- Last month Canuck Dogs received 2,774,818 visitors.
- Since March 26, 2010, Canuck Dogs received 615,091,440 visitors.