|EVENT INFORMATION|| << Return To Previous Page|
|Saskatoon Kennel & Obedience Club |
September 03, 2011 - September 05, 2011
Saskatoon, Saskatchewan (Indoor)
Description: 3 All Breed Shows & 4 Obedience Trials & 2 Rally Trials
Address: Saskatoon, Saskatchewan
Closing Date: Friday, August 12, 2011 @ 9:00 p.m. (Mountain)
Saturday, September 03
Sunday, September 04
Monday, September 05
Saturday, September 03 (Obedience Trial 1)
Saturday, September 03 (Obedience Trial 2)
Sunday, September 04 (Obedience Trial 3)
Sunday, September 04 (Obedience Trial 4)
Monday, September 05 (Rally Trial 1)
Monday, September 05 (Rally Trial 2)
Conformation - Bruce Fraser (British Columbia, Canada)
Conformation - Terry Gains (British Columbia, Canada)
Conformation - Sandy Gelinas (Ontario, Canada)
Conformation - Linda Kraft (Saskatchewan, Canada)
Conformation - Edward MacDonald (British Columbia, Canada)
Conformation - Catherine McMillan (Saskatchewan, Canada)
Conformation - Joe Tacker (California, USA)
Obedience - Terry Gains (British Columbia, Canada)
Obedience - Lawrence Klassen (Alberta, Canada)
Rally Obedience - Faye Deaver (Saskatchewan, Canada)
Rally Obedience - Jill Werle (Saskatchewan, Canada)
Forms & Links
Judging Schedule - Conformation
Judging Schedule - Obedience and Rally
Shandra's Show Services
307 - 38th Street East
Saskatoon, SK S7K 0T1
Saskatoon Working and Herding Dog Association - Group Specialty Show for Group 3 (Working) & Group 7 (Herding)
Sunday, September 4th during the noon break.
Boosters for Rottweilers (Saturday), Shetland Sheepdogs (Saturday)
Conformation & Obedience Matches
1. Conformation Sanction Match
Friday evening. Registration is at 6:00 PM. $5.00 per entry. Conformation judging will start at 7:00 PM.
2.Obedience Fun Match
Friday evening. Registration will be by the Obedience rings and will start at 6:00 pm.
SKOC Puppy Classic
Saturday September 3rd following Best in Show
A panel of 2 judges will judge this event . To participate in this event entrants must have won a BEST PUPPY IN GROUP in the last year. Entrants must have won this placing from the Closing Date of our last show, August 04, 2010 to the Closing Date of this show, August 12, 2011.
Judging Panel Change
Joe Tacker missed his plane and was unable to judge Groups 3 and 7 on Saturday, September 3rd. Cathy McMillan (SK) took over the assigment for those two groups.
|Dog Name||GChEx Absolute Ly Here For Your Entertainment|
|Breed||Staffordshire Bull Terrier|
Featured LinksThe Canadian Kennel Club
- The Canadian Kennel Club (CKC) is the primary registry body for purebred dogs in Canada and currently recognizes 187 breeds.
- Considering purchasing a purebred dog? The Puppy List is an easy-to-use searchable database that includes contact information for CKC Member Breeders.
- Adding a new member to your family can be an exciting and patience-trying experience. Before contacting potential breeders, visit CKC’s Finding an Accountable Breeder page for a list of key tips to help you find the right breeder for you.
- Barry Truax's Top Dog stats for 1988 - 2007 plus Terriers up to 2017.
- Contact the CDJA to offer Ringside Mentoring & Breed Presentations
- A Canada wide initiative by dedicated enthusiasts, designed to promote the benefits of purebred dog ownership.
Did you know
- So far today Canuck Dogs has had 15,539 visitors.
- Canuck Dogs receives on average 128,438 visitors a day.
- Last month Canuck Dogs received 2,274,067 visitors.
- Since March 26, 2010, Canuck Dogs received 614,703,080 visitors.