|EVENT INFORMATION|| << Return To Previous Page|
|Comox Valley Kennel Club |
June 11, 2016 - June 14, 2016
Black Creek, BC (Outdoors)
Description: 4 All Breed Shows / Limited Breed Show for Group 5 (Toys)
Address: 9082 Clarkson Avenue, Black Creek, BC V9J 1B3
Closing Date: Wednesday, June 01, 2016 @ 12:00 midnight (Pacific)
Saturday, June 11
Sunday, June 12
Sunday, June 12 (Limited Breed Show for Group 5 - Toys)
Monday, June 13
Tuesday, June 14
Conformation - Michael Gelinas (Ontario, Canada)
Conformation - Sandy Gelinas (Ontario, Canada)
Conformation - Peter Machen (Ontario, Canada)
Conformation - Wendy Maisey (Alberta, Canada)
Conformation - Francis Smith Moffat (Buenos Aires, Argentina)
Sweepstakes - Doug Savory (British Columbia, Canada)
Forms & Links
BC Dog Show Services Ltd.
151 - 10090 152nd Street, Box #504
Surrey BC V3R 8X8
Junior Conformation Handling (2)
Saturday, June 11th and Sunday, June 12th.
|Dog Name||GCh Ourdream's Red Sky At Night|
|Owner||Kevin & Mary-Ellen Harvey|
Featured LinksThe Canadian Kennel Club
- The Canadian Kennel Club (CKC) is the primary registry body for purebred dogs in Canada and currently recognizes 187 breeds.
- Considering purchasing a purebred dog? The Puppy List is an easy-to-use searchable database that includes contact information for CKC Member Breeders.
- Adding a new member to your family can be an exciting and patience-trying experience. Before contacting potential breeders, visit CKC’s Finding an Accountable Breeder page for a list of key tips to help you find the right breeder for you.
- Barry Truax's Top Dog stats for 1988 - 2007 plus Terriers up to 2017.
- Contact the CDJA to offer Ringside Mentoring & Breed Presentations
- A Canada wide initiative by dedicated enthusiasts, designed to promote the benefits of purebred dog ownership.
Did you know
- So far today Canuck Dogs has had 16,612 visitors.
- Canuck Dogs receives on average 128,327 visitors a day.
- Last month Canuck Dogs received 2,774,818 visitors.
- Since March 26, 2010, Canuck Dogs received 615,710,962 visitors.