Return To Event
|Judge Name:||Guy Spagnolo|
|Location:||New South Wales, Australia|
|Kennel Name:||Driftway Labradors|
|Types of Shows:||Conformation|
|Type of Breeds|
|Guy Spagnolo’s lifelong love affair with Labrador Retrievers began when he was just nine years of age. Since that first much-loved Lab his interest in the breed has never waned – exhibiting them from the age of 16 and breeding his first litter in 1974. The rest, as they say, is history – with his Driftway Labradors sweeping all before them. From his first homebred bitch taking out Puppy in Group and then two years later Best in Group at Sydney Royal, the Driftway dogs have accounted for multiple Royal Show honors all around Austalia, incuding Best Exhibit in Brisbane and Runner Up Best in Show at Sydney, on more than one occasion. They have also consistently taken out the top awards at Specialty and regular All Breed shows, both under specialist judges and all-rounders.
From the mid 1970's to the late 1980s Guy has also successfully exhibited English Cocker Spaniels. He has bred more than 80 Champions over the years, exporting his dogs to the United States, Canada, the Philippines, New Zealand, South America, and Japan – where many of them have collected overseas show titles and been the top winners, both in their breeds and at All Breed level.
In 1980 Guy started judging Gundogs and by 1992 had been awarded his All Breeds license. He has adjudicated at dog shows in Sweden, Finland,Denmark, Italy, the United States, Canada, New Zealand, South Africa, Japan, Argentina, Chile and Uruguay as well as throughout Australia. Guy has also judged junior showmanship on various occasions including Junior Handler classes at both Sydney and Brisbane Royals.
|Dog Name||GCh Tienlung's I Got The Swagger|
|Owner||Shelley, Clint & Terran Donally, Kristan C. O'Brien|
|Handler||Clint and Caitlyn Donally|
Featured LinksThe Canadian Kennel Club
- The Canadian Kennel Club (CKC) is the primary registry body for purebred dogs in Canada and currently recognizes 187 breeds.
- Considering purchasing a purebred dog? The Puppy List is an easy-to-use searchable database that includes contact information for CKC Member Breeders.
- Adding a new member to your family can be an exciting and patience-trying experience. Before contacting potential breeders, visit CKC’s Finding an Accountable Breeder page for a list of key tips to help you find the right breeder for you.
- Barry Truax's Top Dog stats for 1988 - 2007 plus Terriers up to 2017.
- Contact the CDJA to offer Ringside Mentoring & Breed Presentations
- A Canada wide initiative by dedicated enthusiasts, designed to promote the benefits of purebred dog ownership.
Did you know
- So far today Canuck Dogs has had 37,734 visitors.
- Canuck Dogs receives on average 128,383 visitors a day.
- Last month Canuck Dogs received 2,774,818 visitors.
- Since March 26, 2010, Canuck Dogs received 615,467,014 visitors.