|Judge Name:||Jeffrey Pepper|
|Types of Shows:||Conformation|
|Type of Breeds|
|Jeffrey Pepper is the breeder of more than 65 Golden Retriever and 55 Petits Bassets Griffons Vendéens AKC champions, with Best in Show and National Specialty winners in both breeds.
He has been judging since 1985. He has judged all breed and specialty shows, including a number of National Specialties, in the USA, Australia, Brazil, Canada, Colombia, China, Denmark, Holland, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Italy, Japan, Korea, Malaysia, New Zealand, Sweden and the United Kingdom.
He is the author of 4 books, the most recent a multiple award winning book on the Golden Retriever, published in 2010 by Kennel Club Books. Mr. Pepper is approved by the American Kennel Club (AKC) to judge all Sporting Breeds, all Hound Breeds, Cavalier King Charles Spaniels, and Best in Show. He has judged at prestigious USA shows such as Westminster Kennel Club, where he judged the Hound Group in 2018, and the AKC Show as well as a number of National Specialties. He has judged All Breeds in several different countries as well. Mr. Pepper has given seminars on Golden Retrievers, Petits Bassets Griffons Vendéens and dogs in general to exhibitors, breeders and judges in several countries.
He is past President of the Dog Judges Association of America, the PBGV Club of America and the Palm Beach County Dog Fanciers Association. He a founder and long time Treasurer of Take The Lead, a non-profit foundation providing support for people in the US Sport of Dogs who have a life-threatening or terminal illness or have encountered a natural disaster such as fire, flood and hurricanes.
|Dog Name||Ch Ramsayville Rainbow Jack|
Featured LinksThe Canadian Kennel Club
- The Canadian Kennel Club (CKC) is the primary registry body for purebred dogs in Canada and currently recognizes 187 breeds.
- Considering purchasing a purebred dog? The Puppy List is an easy-to-use searchable database that includes contact information for CKC Member Breeders.
- Adding a new member to your family can be an exciting and patience-trying experience. Before contacting potential breeders, visit CKC’s Finding an Accountable Breeder page for a list of key tips to help you find the right breeder for you.
- Barry Truax's Top Dog stats for 1988 - 2007 plus Terriers up to 2017.
- Contact the CDJA to offer Ringside Mentoring & Breed Presentations
- A Canada wide initiative by dedicated enthusiasts, designed to promote the benefits of purebred dog ownership.
Did you know
- So far today Canuck Dogs has had 9,867 visitors.
- Canuck Dogs receives on average 128,432 visitors a day.
- Last month Canuck Dogs received 2,274,067 visitors.
- Since March 26, 2010, Canuck Dogs received 614,805,631 visitors.