|Judge Name:||Lyn Brand|
|Location:||New South Wales, Australia|
|Types of Shows:||Conformation|
|Type of Breeds|
|My first interest in purebred dogs commenced in 1969 when with my mother breeding Labrador Retriever under the Hemarly prefix, competing in Conformation and Obedience and Non Slip Retrieving Trials. In the late 1970's my breed involvement still was with Labradors and with my husband I took another interest in the German Shepherd Dog, successfully showing and Obedience work with several top quality home bred litters under the Branbern Prefix.
In 1982 I fell in love with the Bernese Mountain Dog and with this lifelong passion in dogs commenced the interest in judging, having completed my All Breeds Judging Licence over a period of 19 years. I have worked for one of Sydneys leading Vets for 20 years.
|Dog Name||Ch Ramsayville Rainbow Jack|
Featured LinksThe Canadian Kennel Club
- The Canadian Kennel Club (CKC) is the primary registry body for purebred dogs in Canada and currently recognizes 187 breeds.
- Considering purchasing a purebred dog? The Puppy List is an easy-to-use searchable database that includes contact information for CKC Member Breeders.
- Adding a new member to your family can be an exciting and patience-trying experience. Before contacting potential breeders, visit CKC’s Finding an Accountable Breeder page for a list of key tips to help you find the right breeder for you.
- Barry Truax's Top Dog stats for 1988 - 2007 plus Terriers up to 2017.
- Contact the CDJA to offer Ringside Mentoring & Breed Presentations
- A Canada wide initiative by dedicated enthusiasts, designed to promote the benefits of purebred dog ownership.
Did you know
- So far today Canuck Dogs has had 10,750 visitors.
- Canuck Dogs receives on average 128,437 visitors a day.
- Last month Canuck Dogs received 2,274,067 visitors.
- Since March 26, 2010, Canuck Dogs received 614,698,291 visitors.