|Judge Name:||Robert Vandiver|
|Location:||South Carolina, USA|
|Types of Shows:||Conformation|
|Type of Breeds|
|Bob Vandiver has bred and owner-handled Dobermans since the early seventies and has had 25 Doberman champions. He was an AKC licensed Doberman handler starting in the late seventies. He handled until the early eighties when he was offered an job assignment in Europe. He applied to judge Dobermans in 1995 and is now approved by the American Kennel Club to judge all Working, Sporting, Non-Sporting, and Herding breeds as well as Best-in-Show, and Misc. group.
Bob has judged many prestigious specialty and all-breed shows in the United States. He has judged Westminster 3 times including the working group in 2013. He has judged internationally in China, Japan, India, Australia, England, Philippines, New Zealand, Brazil, Mexico, and Canada.
He has been active in several dog clubs, including 6 years on the Board of Directors of the Doberman Pinscher Club of America. He has been the DPCA Chairman of Judges Education, and is a member/officer of the Carolina Working Group Association, Carolina Dog Judges Study Group, and Greenville Kennel Club. Bob was the Cluster Chair/Show Chair for 12 years for the Carolina Foothills Cluster in Greenville, SC (among the largest shows in the eastern US).
He is an engineering graduate of Texas A&M University, and retired as a Project Manager from a very large Engineering and Construction firm, where he managed major projects, typically in the $100 million range. Bob and his wife, Nancy, are Doberman breeders using the Mistel prefix. They live with four Dobermans: rCh. Mistel's Anything You Can Do, CD, (Top Twenty and National Award of Merit), Sch BH, Ch. Mistel's Moxie Merrimac, , GCH. Mistel's Can Can, and Ch. Mistel's Indelible, Sch. BH, OB-1, and TR-1.
|Dog Name||GCh Tidewalker's Diamond Glory|
Featured LinksThe Canadian Kennel Club
- The Canadian Kennel Club (CKC) is the primary registry body for purebred dogs in Canada and currently recognizes 187 breeds.
- Considering purchasing a purebred dog? The Puppy List is an easy-to-use searchable database that includes contact information for CKC Member Breeders.
- Adding a new member to your family can be an exciting and patience-trying experience. Before contacting potential breeders, visit CKC’s Finding an Accountable Breeder page for a list of key tips to help you find the right breeder for you.
- Barry Truax's Top Dog stats for 1988 - 2007 plus Terriers up to 2017.
- Contact the CDJA to offer Ringside Mentoring & Breed Presentations
- A Canada wide initiative by dedicated enthusiasts, designed to promote the benefits of purebred dog ownership.
Did you know
- So far today Canuck Dogs has had 85 visitors.
- Canuck Dogs receives on average 128,370 visitors a day.
- Last month Canuck Dogs received 2,774,818 visitors.
- Since March 26, 2010, Canuck Dogs received 615,535,815 visitors.