Thursday, March 24, 2011
-- Fran Zimmerman --
Ch. Aura's Snowbird
Fran Zimmerman, Aura Poodles
Judge: Edna St Hilaire
Papillon Ch First Enchanted Love Forussi
Points: 172 TOP DOG points (** see disclaimer at bottom)Best Puppy In Show
Judge: Edna St Hilaire
Schnauzer (Miniature) Kruse's High Interest
|Group 1 - Donna Cole|| Top Dog|
|Group 1st||Ch Trugold's Zoom Rococo Zoom||Retriever (Golden)||22|
|Group 2nd||Cougar Creek Ima Tango Two||Retriever (Labrador)||16|
|Group 3rd||Ch Parador Serengeti||Pointer (German Short-Haired)||10|
|Group 4th||Ch Abbykryst Royal Jester||Spaniel (American Cocker)||9|
|BPIG||Goldsmith's Rock Paper Scissors||Retriever (Golden)||N/A|
|Group 2 - Edna St Hilaire|| Top Dog|
|Group 1st||Ch Ahmahr Nahr's Harlequin Casanova Jack At Whitewater||Basenji||15|
|Group 2nd||Ch Foxglen Deal Or No Deal||Basset Hound||13|
|Group 3rd||Ch Whimsy's Swiftsure Kilo Kai||Whippet||12|
|Group 4th||Ch Polygor's Stolen Moments||Petit Basset Griffon Vendeen||10|
|BPIG||Ashanti's Pretty Woman||Rhodesian Ridgeback||N/A|
|Group 3 - Donna Cole|| Top Dog|
|Group 1st||Ch Mytuk's Technical Knock Out||Alaskan Malamute||31|
|Group 2nd||Ch Skansen's Great Gatsby||Schnauzer (Giant)||30|
|Group 3rd||Ch RJ's Devious Zeva||Boxer||29|
|Group 4th||Ch Summerhills Volare Flying High||Samoyed||23|
|BPIG||Papageno's Szeret Szeretet||Boxer||N/A|
|Group 4 - Donna Cole|| Top Dog|
|Group 1st||Ch Darwyn Bruhil's Flying Circus||Welsh Terrier||16|
|Group 2nd||Ch Repitition's Canadian Envoy||Schnauzer (Miniature)||15|
|Group 3rd||Ch Marauders Ruger Vaquero||American Staffordshire Terrier||11|
|Group 4th||Ch Glenfraser's Alexander Of Gallica||Scottish Terrier||10|
|BPIG||Kruse's High Interest||Schnauzer (Miniature)||N/A|
|Group 5 - Edna St Hilaire|| Top Dog|
|Group 1st||Ch First Enchanted Love Forussi||Papillon||33|
|Group 2nd||Castile's Endless Love||Pomeranian||29|
|Group 3rd||Ch Rompford Kaunotar Of Yorkhouse||Chinese Crested||26|
|Group 4th||Ch Jane's Christmas Gift||Toy Fox Terrier||25|
|BPIG||MistyTrails Grant Me Perfection||Havanese||N/A|
|Group 6 - Donna Cole|| Top Dog|
|Group 1st||Ch Mon Coeur Mirage||Poodle (Miniature)||37|
|Group 2nd||Ch Waylin's It's Up To Hugh||Boston Terrier||36|
|Group 3rd||Ch Amberbull Make A Sexy Time||French Bulldog||28|
|Group 4th||GCh Malia Santorini||Tibetan Spaniel||20|
|BPIG||Lenbullan Clea Clementa||Bulldog||N/A|
|Group 7 - Edna St Hilaire|| Top Dog|
|Group 1st||Ch Grandgables Pure Heaven||Shetland Sheepdog||12|
|Group 2nd||Winberlee's Back In Black||Bearded Collie||6|
|Group 3rd||Dynamique du Volant||Belgian Shepherd Dog||5|
|Group 4th||Ch Blue Denim's Texas Bundle||Old English Sheepdog||2|
|BPIG||Winberlee's Back In Black||Bearded Collie||N/A|
|Disclaimer: These are not official CKC results. If you spot any incorrect results, please visit Results Correction Page. We rely on the goodwill of volunteers to provide us with results and mistakes are corrected as soon as we receive them. For official results, contact the Canadian Kennel Club.|
|Dog Name||Ch Dalalta New Possibility|
Featured LinksThe Canadian Kennel Club
- The Canadian Kennel Club (CKC) is the primary registry body for purebred dogs in Canada and currently recognizes 187 breeds.
- Considering purchasing a purebred dog? The Puppy List is an easy-to-use searchable database that includes contact information for CKC Member Breeders.
- Adding a new member to your family can be an exciting and patience-trying experience. Before contacting potential breeders, visit CKC’s Finding an Accountable Breeder page for a list of key tips to help you find the right breeder for you.
- Barry Truax's Top Dog stats for 1988 - 2007 plus Terriers up to 2017.
- Contact the CDJA to offer Ringside Mentoring & Breed Presentations
- A Canada wide initiative by dedicated enthusiasts, designed to promote the benefits of purebred dog ownership.
Did you know
- So far today Canuck Dogs has had 16,754 visitors.
- Canuck Dogs receives on average 128,434 visitors a day.
- Last month Canuck Dogs received 2,274,067 visitors.
- Since March 26, 2010, Canuck Dogs received 614,812,518 visitors.