Return To Event
|Judge Name:||Ekarat Sangkunakup|
|Types of Shows:||Conformation|
|Type of Breeds|
|Mr. Ekarat Sangkunakup of Thailand, began his involvement with American show dogs in 1982. Perhaps being best known in the United States for his top winning Chow Chows and Dobermans, he has also had top winning English Pointers, Shih Tzu, Pomeranians, Smooth Fox Terriers, American Cockers, and Golden Retrievers.
The dogs are proudly exhibited under the United prefix, garnering numerous Championships across the world.
The United Chow Chows were the first Thai bred dogs to be shown competitively in the US, and to this day, remain the premier representative of Thailand for their excellent quality, not only in America, but abroad. Chow Chows bred or owned by Mr. Sangkunakup have amassed over 300 All-Breed Best in Shows, along with over 500 All-Breed Best Baby in Shows worldwide. In addition, over 200 Best in Shows with other breeds owned and shown over the last twenty years.
United Kennels has had more than twenty different dogs hold the #1 position both in the US and Thailand. United Chows have ranked #1 Chow Chow in the breed more than twenty times in Thailand, and have been extremely successful in the United States and across Asia having become the #1 Chow in various countries.
Mr. Sangkunakup is recognized throughout the world for his in-depth knowledge of canine structure and breed type. At the core of his philosophy as a breeder/judge, is the belief that the preservation of the breed standard and type, ultimately depends upon the collaboration and education of dog breeders worldwide. Breeding and judging according to the Chow (or any breed) standard is of the utmost importance in order to maintain the integrity of this historic and beloved breed, promoting continuous education for the purpose of the Preservation Breeder.
Mr. Sangkunakup is the first South East Asian Judge to have judged Nationals in many countries including in the United States and Canada. He is also the first Thai Judge to have judged at the World Dog Show. Mr Sangkunakup is licensed as an All Breed Judge as follows: Award Challenge Certificates and CACIBS at CC/CACIB at all breed Champion Show levels by The Kennel Club Association of Thailand and FCI International Dog Shows, everywhere dogs are exhibited.
As an all breed judge, he has been judging around the world including in the U.S.A, Canada, South America, Russia, Scandinavian, Australia, New Zealand, Asia as well as his native Thailand. While actively pursuing his judging career domestically and abroad, he continues to campaign his outstanding Thai bred dogs in the United States.
|Dog Name||GChEx Fanciful's Let The Games Begin|
|Breed||Spaniel (American Cocker)|
Featured LinksThe Canadian Kennel Club
- The Canadian Kennel Club (CKC) is the primary registry body for purebred dogs in Canada and currently recognizes 187 breeds.
- Considering purchasing a purebred dog? The Puppy List is an easy-to-use searchable database that includes contact information for CKC Member Breeders.
- Adding a new member to your family can be an exciting and patience-trying experience. Before contacting potential breeders, visit CKC’s Finding an Accountable Breeder page for a list of key tips to help you find the right breeder for you.
- Barry Truax's Top Dog stats for 1988 - 2007 plus Terriers up to 2017.
- Contact the CDJA to offer Ringside Mentoring & Breed Presentations
- A Canada wide initiative by dedicated enthusiasts, designed to promote the benefits of purebred dog ownership.
Did you know
- So far today Canuck Dogs has had 30,382 visitors.
- Canuck Dogs receives on average 128,338 visitors a day.
- Last month Canuck Dogs received 2,774,818 visitors.
- Since March 26, 2010, Canuck Dogs received 615,894,604 visitors.